Terms of Service
General Terms and Conditions of Business
(1) All orders and sales contracts concluded with us are subject to our terms and conditions. We do not recognise any terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with and/or deviate from our Terms and Conditions of Sale unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale shall also apply if we carry out the delivery to the customer without reservation in the knowledge that the customer’s terms and conditions conflict with or deviate from our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation, our prices are ex works. Shipment shall be effected cash on delivery or against advance payment. Costs for postage and packaging shall be borne by the purchaser. Parts which are not completely in stock can be delivered by us as partial deliveries. The resulting postage and shipping costs shall be borne by the purchaser. In all cases, shipment is at the expense and risk of the buyer. We would like to point out that the parts sold by us are expressly for racing purposes only and that we do not give any guarantee or warranty as to function or service life. The parts sold are only intended for racing and do not have an ABE. They may not be used in public road traffic.
(3) The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
(4) Complaints should be made in writing immediately, if possible within 10 days after delivery.
(5) Custom-made products and goods damaged at the buyer’s are excluded from exchange.
(6) Cancellations of orders before delivery will only be accepted in writing. Cancellations of custom-made orders will only be accepted if they are received by us in writing and at the latest within one week of the order.
(7) Place of performance is Amstetten. If the customer is a registered trader, German law is agreed for the contractual relationship. In addition, our place of business shall be the place of jurisdiction in this case. However, we are also entitled to sue the customer at the court of his place of residence.